Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Floresville, Texas Peanut Festival

  How exciting!!!! I just spent the past two days enjoying the festivities and people at the Annual Floresille Peanut Festival in, of course.. Floresville, Texas. I want to thank all of the wonderful people who stopped by to visit and see what CTMH has to offer.

  I am happy to announce that I have drawn the TWO winners for my Door Prize. A card workshop for you and FIVE of your friends. I will be emailing personally with details and to set a date for our fun night of creating cards.

And the Winners are~

Amy Whittfield of Floresville, Texas
 AND
Sarah MacArthur of Cibolo, Texas

Congratulations!!!! To you both and I can't wait for us to get together and have some creative fun!!!!

  Happy Crafting Everyone!!!!!

~Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment