Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

My upcoming 2011 Classes & Workshop Calendar

  Whew... I have been busy... Trying to prepare all the projects and materials for the fast approaching Crop on the 29th, finally completing my calendar of events, chauffeuring the kids to friends and activities, trying to organize my craft room ( an ongoing and never ending project), and just the taking care of the everyday 'To-Dos', and trying to be diligent in keeping this blog moving and interesting....

  I hope you find today's post, specially if you are in my local area, to be an important one. I am listing my current schedule of classes and workshops. Should something be of interest to you, PLEASE contact me for more details. I can email full class details. I am hoping to find an app that I can link to this blog to make it easier to share all of my class offerings with description. If anyone can direct me to this APP, I would be most appreciative.

  So, without further delay.. My Schedule:

January 29th~ 10am-10pm ~ 12 hour Scrapbooking Crop ( call or email for details) 

February 19th & June 11th @1pm~ Note Card Set Class  ($10)

February 23rd~ 4pm ~ Sweetheart WOTG  ($29.95 + tax/shipping)

March 23rd~ 4pm~ Sophia WOTG   ($29.95 + tax/shipping)

March 30th~ 5pm ~ Treatbox Class  ($10)

April 16th~ 2pm ~ Squash Album Class  ($15)

April 20th~ 4pm ~ Mayberry WOTG ($29.95 + tax/shipping)

May 14th~ 2pm ~ Tri Shutter Album Class ( This class is NOT recommended for beginners)

May 25th~ 4pm~ Bliss WOTG   ($29.95 + tax/shipping)

June 22nd~ 4pm~ Fanfare WOTG    ($29.95 + tax/shipping)

July 27th~ 4pm~ Lucky WOTG    ($29.95 + tax/shipping)

** Some Classes may be repeated, IF enough interest is generated. I will also be adding to this schedule , so PLEASE check back often.

I am looking at setting up a card swap and am would LOVE to hear from you, if you are interested... 


No comments:

Post a Comment