Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

2014-2015 New Product Blog Hop



I am so excited to be participating in a Blog Hop again. It has been quite a few years since my last. So, YOU are in for a REAL treat!!!!

So many talented consultant will be sharing the artwork and I just know you are going to get the crafting juices flowing with all the inspiration you'll find throughout this hop.

So, in celebration of the new 2014-2015 CTMH Annual inspiration, I hope that you will enjoy my entries for this hop. But, do not just drop by today.. as I will be submitting a few entries for this hop over the next week. This hop will run from August 1-7.

My first card is after my favorite time of year.. CHRISTMAS. Made with the Snowhaven paper collection, I really think it captures the 'Christmas Cheer'.. Actually, it reminds me of winter sweaters on a ski slope.

I used the stamp set from the 'Snowhaven' Workshop on the Go cardmaking kit, the Silver Shimmer Trim, Cranberry Exclusive Inks,Cranberry cardstock, Black cardstock, and Whisper cardstock.
I do not know about you, but I love how the shimmer trim really makes the card pop.
My next card is, again, Christmas themed using the Snowhaven collection. But, it has a completely different look. I love how versatile all of Close to My Heart's paper collections are.
This card is a bit simpler. But, again I love how the shimmer trim gives that added bling to the card. Simple and festive. 
The only added items for this card, include the shimmer trim in Red, I used the CTMH Scallop Punch, Sparkle Clear flourishes-small, and Glacier cardstock.
I just love both of these cards and am just getting started with the holiday fun. I hope you come back to seem more of the artwork I will be sharing over the next week. Don't forget to follow the link below to continue on the Hop.
You'll be glad you did!!!
As Always, until next time~

Happy Crafting!!!

~Rochelle 



7 comments:

  1. Great design and love the glitter tape... makes it pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this paper is is so versatile..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Snowhaven so pretty! I love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards, Rochelle! The new colors for achristmas are just so gorgeous! Showhaven is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are just beautiful Rochelle!! I agree that striped Snowhaven paper reminds me of a warm winter sweater! ;)

    ReplyDelete