Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

CTMH 2010 Fall Winter 'Blog Hop'

  Well, the awaited time has come... The 'BLOG HOP' is now in full swing. If you arrived here from Tracy Jean's page, then you are 'HOPPING' along nicely. Please, make sure that you visit all of the blogs for beautiful artwork created by our consultants, using product from the 2010 Fall/ Winter catalog. Each blog that you visit will have a link directing you to the next blog participating in the 'HOP'. You never know what you are going to see.

  Here, you will find the link to a FULL list of the over 50 CTMH consultants participating in the 'Hop'.

  I focus more towards cards. However, I am a little upset with myself. I thought I had all of the new patterns coming out in the new catalog.. And well... I do not... I must have been thinking about the beautiful paper that I used at 2010 Convention Washington DC. So...

  My artwork will be focusing on the GORGEOUS  Fall paper, 'Olivia' and the new Christmas paper, 'Mistletoe'.

  Being this is my first 'Hop', I learned a few things... First, I need to build my photo light box for capture better pictures and Second, I need to invest in stands so that when using the handy photo light box... My projects will stand up to show you my art. Specially, when trying to stand up the circle cards. Those little guys are not very cooperative.

  Anywho, I think it is time to show you the new papers and my contributions to the 'HOP'.

  First, I decided to make a few book marks. There is nothing like sitting, all cozied up with a good book. Atleast, that is one of my favorite hobbies (second, behind crafting, of course.) in the winter. So, why not share a little crafty joy with your friends who love to read.

  I found the bookmark sleeves at ClearBags. Also, the same place I get my protective sleeves for my cards. The beautiful poinsettias on the Christmas bookmark are are part of the Mistletoe series. Level 2 assortment- Mistletoe Z1330

  This next card I call, 'Gloria'. The papers are from the 'Olivia' Level 2 Paper Pack and the stamps are from the new sets, 'Everlasting' D1440 and 'Harvest Home' C1419. I also used 3/8 Grosgrain Colonial White ribbon and the new Pearl Opaques Z1102. The opaques also come in colors, Licorice and Mocha. Using the CTMH corner rounder, I was able to create the scalloped edge.


  Now showcasing our 4 1/2 Colonial White Circle Cards, Z1352... My 'Bounty' card. This card uses the 'Harvest Home' stamp set and the Mocha Opaques Z1333. Again, this card uses the 'Olivia' paper pack.



  Finally, my Christmas card. I used the 'St. Nick' B1356 stamp set, 'Mistletoe' Level 2 paper pack, and the Pearl Opaques. I hope you enjoy. I will be adding more cards over the weekend, as I have some ideas that I am working on. So, be sure to check back.



  Now, If you have any questions on the cards and bookmarks or are interested in ordering any of these product. Feel free to contact me at my myctmh website. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Be aware though, that these new items will not be available to order until September 1st.

  Well, this is the end of my 'HOP' and would love for you to visit Debbie Carriere's blog to see what she has(HERE) created for your viewing pleasure. She ALWAYS has beautiful artwork and I only hope I can reach her level of creativity as I progress on my crafting  journey. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and hope you return. I will be posting my very FIRST 'Blog Candy' next week. You will want to return for your chance at winning great CTMH product for FREE.

  Happy Crafting~

Rochelle




12 comments:

  1. Great work, Rochelle! I love the "Gloria" card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful variety of new products you have showcase. Love the Gloria card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your artwork, Rochelle! Nice job on the blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bookmarks and cards are so pretty. You have done a wonderful job of showing our papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all. My favourites are the Christmas card and the adorable bookmarks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much everyone!!! I was pretty nervous... I am still working on raising my skill levels to some of our other Fabulous CTMH consultants....

    I hope that if you like what you have seen so far, that you have become a follower of my page... I am gearing up for a pretty busy season, as far as festivals go and praying they result in a VERY busy club and workshop season...

    With that said... I will be adding artwork regularly and posting frequent Give-Aways....

    Happy Crafting~

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job - wonderful variety to showcase the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sara~ I am honored to have you visit my page.. I love your work... :)

    ReplyDelete