Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Gift Card Envelope

  Ok, So.... I made this card a couple of months ago. There is nothing super fancy about it. But, it can be so versatile. I used this one as a sample for a 10 minute class I taught at an all day crop. The best thing about this.. is you can make 2-3 of these with only 1 sheet of double sided pattern paper and one 12x12 sheet of card stock. To be honest, I have not looked at my guide in a while, so you might even be able to get 4 out of the same amount of material. ( I was getting ready for the move here to Texas, so had a lot on my mind and needed something fairly easy, but very popular.

  I am a HUGE fan of StampTV, which is where I find a lot of my ideas. I hate to admit this, but I am not terribly creative on my own. Anyway, I found this cute little card on Gina's site and had to try one for myself. I hope you like it.

  The ribbon slides off and the card opens up. Then to close it back up, just slide the ribbon back on. I suppose you can also use the small velcro tabs that you can get at Michael's, but I just love the ribbon.






  Don't you just love how the gift card just sits right up and says, "Hi there, Here I Am'? I made this when I was in my 'Veranda' paper kick. I also made a ton of Explosion cards in this same paper. they turned out so beautiful. I will share them with you later.

  While I did not to this card, there are two areas with plenty of room for journaling or adding your own sweet sentiment to the lucky recipient.

  If you did not catch my link to the videos already. You can follow them HERE to StampTV. Be careful though, you just may become an addict, like me. :0)



  Again, Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed your stay and I hope you return to see what else I have some up with to share with ya'll.

  As Always...... Happy Crafty!!

~Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment