Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Artwork



  OK... So, I have been derelict in posting some of my artwork. Truth is... I am still putting my craftroom together from our move here to San Antonio, TX. I should be finished shortly and can get to work being creative again. I have to, since the CTMH Blog Hop is coming up this month and I need to have my art ready to share...

  What is the CTMH Blog Hop? Sooo glad you asked. Well, a bunch of fellow CTMH consultants create new art using the new products coming out in the 2010 Fall/Winter catalogs... By the way.. I have those in my hot little hands... I can't wait to share them with you all. I have to say, I do believe this is the best catalog yet. In fact, Jeanette has a brand new How-To book, Magic... Your pages will come to life with the new interactive layouts in this amazing new book. You will want to add it to your other how-to's from Jeanette. Anywho, back to the Blog Hop... If you check back for my post, you will be able to follow links that let you 'HOP' on over to other wonderfully, creative consultants blogs and view their art as well. Stay tuned for the announcement on when this great event will happen.

  Now, onto my delayed posting.. I created these cards for the swaps at the 2010 CTMH Convention in Washington DC. While I failed to keep any for myself, I did come back with some amazing swaps from other talented ladies... I guess, it was a good thing I took pictures before trading them all away. I just wish I had been more creative.. But, I was on limited time, and I was scrambling for materials that were still packed away in boxes.

  I PROMISE to give you better examples in the future... So here they are.. I hope you enjoy them...

Being an Army wife, I tend create many military and patriotic themed cards. I have to tell ya though.. my hands hurt cutting out all of those little yellow ribbons.














This next one I call my pocket full of sunshine. It just makes me happy looking at it. Nothing fancy or overly complicated, just cheerful.









The next few are just others I created hoping to give other swappers more choices.


















these three are from the Cherry-O papers...



















This last one is just another take on my sunshine card. made from the 'Splendor' papers.


Thank you to everyone for being patient. Now that I am getting artwork up and my craftroom almost finish, I should be more regular with my posts.

Again, thank you for stopping by and hope to see you here again soon.

~Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment