Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

New Product Blog Hop- Second Entry



Whew!!! I mean to get this post out earlier. But, It has been a busy week.

Here is my second entry for the 2014-2015 New Product Blog Hop.

The first, is a card I have loved for a very LONG time... Gift cards have really made a huge impact in recent years. Finding to right way to give them as a gift has just gotten CUTER!!!!

I really think that 'Snowhaven' is gorgeous collection and worked well with this card.


I just love this gift card holder. Just think of all the holidays, graduations, birthdays that you can use this for.

Next, is a 3x3 card. Again, I used the 'Snowhaven' paper collection.
Nothing like a little card for the gift bag.


I hope you have fun hoping through all of the other consultants participating in this swap. There is so much inspiration and I can't wait to try my hand at some of the art shared.

Until next time, as always!

Happy Crafting~

Rochelle

1 comment: