Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Card Class Sneak Peek!!!

We are only a few days away from the next two card classes. 
August 15th and 16th.

I would love to have you join in the crafty fun. I have, what I think, are some fun cards 
for these classes and would love to have you join us.

Friday the 15th (6-9pm), I still have four spaces open. Saturday the 16th (1-4pm) still has quite a few opening and would love to see you there.

I am so loving this new paper collection from Close to My Heart, Scaredy Cat!!
I have quite a few projects lined up for this one 

Not to mention a wonderful project I am working on from SvgCuts. I just know you are going to LOVE IT!!!!

So, here it is....



It does not look like much at first.....

But... wait for it..





Tadaaaa!!! It's a gift card holder. I just love making these. Just imagine all the ways this can be used.

If you are interested in recreating this card, below is the supply list used to make this cutie:

As Always,
Happy Crafting!!!
~Rochelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment