Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

August 2nd Card Class

So, I love my card classes. There is nothing better than sharing fun techniques with 
those who enjoy my love of the paper crafts.

I wanted to get this post out earlier this week, but I just have not had the time. I am constantly hunting techniques and designing cards for my classes. I joined a consultant blog hop to share art and products from CTMH's new catalog, and I joined a consultant swap. Somehow, I managed to finish everything up tonight. 

But, now that I have all of that behind me.. I can focus on my upcoming classes and, finally, share with you the cards we made last weekend. I really hope that you enjoy them. They were a lot of fun.. Even if one of them was a tad time consuming...


I forgot to add this Braided card to the group picture. Isn't it just the cutest? I actually, plan to work on a post this weekend that gives a detailed tutorial on creating this card. It is a such a unique card and so much easier than it looks.



 You will see that a few of my cards for this class use the same paper collection, 
It is such a fun and cheerful collection, I just could not put it down.

This rosette card is inspired by another CTMH consultant, Marie Farson. In fact, I loved her card so much. This is almost an exact replica. Again, this used the 'Confetti Wishes' paper collection, canary card stock, thistle card stock, thistle chevron ribbon.


In case I have not shared this before.. I absolutely ADORE OWLS!!!! This cute little guy is from the August Stamp of the Month, 'What a Hoot'. I have quite a few cards in mind with this stamp set.
Isn't this set adorable?

http://delightfulstamper.ctmh.com/ctmh/promotions/sotm/2014/1408-what-a-hoot.aspx

He is only available this month and then he is GONE!!!

Be sure to check back often, as I will be using him again :-)

 These next two cards we a bunch of fun. The File Folder card, I used the Envelope Punch Board. You can find this tool at Hobby Lobby. I used the store coupon and got it at a fantastic price and free shipping.

The other card.. Yes, I used 'Confetti Wishes' again :-) I am sorry, I could not help myself!!!
This card card is a variation of a tri fold card. This one has a pocket in it, and the blue flower actually is a closure for the card.


As with the Braided card, I plan to post a step by step tutorial to make both of these cards and I hope that you will check back.

As always, I enjoy sharing my love of paper and ink and hope that you will return, share my blog with your friends, and visit my facebook page. As soon as my facebook page reaches 200 'LIKES', I will be running another giveaway!!! So, share and 'LIKE' away!!!

AND.. If you are local to me, San Antonio, TEXAS... Please, feel free to contact me and join in on one of my classes and/or workshops. I try to have something every two weeks. I would love to see you there!!!

Until next time,

Happy Crafting!!!

And don't forget to share my blog and facebook page!!

~Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment