Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 23rd- Scaredy Cat Mini Album

I would LOVE to have you join in the fun!!!

I will be teaching this mini album on August 23rd, using the Close to My Heart 
Scaredy Cat' paper collection.
Isn't it just the cutest thing?!

I am not big into Halloween. BUT, I just love this paper collection!!!

Of course, you do not have to decorate as I did. You can fit up to THREE 3.5"x 5" photos, TWO 2.5"x 3.5" photos, as well as smaller ones and still have plenty of room for journaling your memories.


 It just keeps expanding!!!


 Just think of what you could with this as a Christmas album? Which I will be making plenty of :-)


I plan on making this album again, trying to get a different look. Wish me Luck!!!

If you are local, I would LOVE to have you join this workshop. Don't forget about my card classes. We always have a lot of fun!!!

Until Next Time,
 As Always!!!

Happy Crafting~

Rochelle

2 comments: