Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Paper, Houses, Cameo... What a combination!!!

So, I have been a busy bee. I am preparing for a vendor event on the 1st, that I was just asked to do.. But, at the same time Have been having an itch for some more Cameo play time. We all know my love of paper and my cameo.. Not to mention, my new love of 3D houses!!!! Whelp, I still have some embellishing to finish.. But, just had to share my latest paper craft...

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I just know this is going to a perfect addition to the decorations. 

I am still figuring out how I want to dress this beauty up and when I do, I will share the update. In the mean time, I thought you would like to see it side by side with the Scaredy Cat haunted house I did a few weeks ago... Pretty sure, I will be doing both again for my Christmas village.


AND... Even though these following pictures do not do them justice.. They light up!!!!


Both houses were made using Close to My Heart paper lines. The haunted house was named after that line, Scaredy Cat. While the Victorian was made using the 'Pathfinding' paper pack. Don't forget, these were made using my FABULOUS Silhouette Cameo and the 'Maple Manor' svg kit from SvgCuts.com.

I hope that these provided a little bit of inspiration to get into your crafting goodies. The holidays are right around the corner.. So much to make.. so little time to finish :-) But, hey.... That's okay.... even if we are late.. we can enjoy them next year :-)

As always.. Until next time...


~Happy Crafting

~Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment