Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tri-Shutter Mini Album

  Ok, so I have been absent.. It has been pretty crazy around our house recently.. Company for two weeks, Varsity Football in Texas... CAN'T miss that, trying to get some crafting taken care of and getting ready for my first festival that is right around the corner.

  Anyway, I wanted to share with you a project I have in the works. While the body is finished, I am still trying to decide how I want to embellish it. Keep in mind, that while I am showing a Christmas version this would be GREAT for ANY special occasion.. ie.. Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings, Mother's Day, New Babies, etc....  I thought I had pictures to put in it. But, a few months ago my external drive fell and I lost everything on it. SO, I am going to save this one for this year's Christmas pictures. So, please keep that in mind when looking it over. I will post additional pictures when I have finished embellishing it.

  So, with any further ado... Here is my double Tri-Shutter mini album.....



  While there is a good bit of cutting, it is very easy to assemble. I will be teaching a class on this project on October 21st at 3:30.. The cost is $15. You will need to bring your scissors, paper trimmer with cutting and scoring blade, adhesive. I will provide everything else you need to finish this adorable album. 

  Class fee is due at registration and you must RSVP by October 14th, so that I may prepare enough material for the class. There is room for eight, with the possibility of me adding an additional class if I have enough interest.

  I hope you enjoyed my preview and I look forward to your feedback.

Happy Crafting~
Rochelle

1 comment: