Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Excited about upcoming Fall Festivals!!!!

  Ok, so no artwork for this post.. BUT, I had to share my excitement..  After moving here to San Antonio and knowing absolutely NO ONE.... I decided the BEST way to get my name out there was to find some local festivals....

  I am happy to announce that I will be vendoring at THREE separate Festivals this Fall.. With hopes of more to come. I have not had much luck finding a local customer base... SO, I am going to venture out...

  First, I will be at the Floresville, Texas Peanut Festival, October 8th-9th. Two weeks later, I am going to have a booth at the Pumpkin Festival on October 23rd, at the Good News Lutheran Church. Finally, I will be at the 'Mistletoe Marketplace Holiday Festival' on November 13th.

  With all of the excitement I am also VERY nervous... As these will be my FIRST large events PERIOD. I have yet to have an Open House, as I said earlier.. No local clientèle..... So, PLEASE.. wish me luck and if you ARE local... Come on out to visit.

  I will have a large variety of stock on hand, with 'Make & Takes', prizes, and my listings of classes and workshops to sign-up for....

  If any of my fellow CTMH sisters have any advice or ideas to share.. I would LOVE to hear from you....

Cheers to all and as always....

Happy Crafting~

Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment