Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My New Tote

  Oh, I am so excited!!! I just got the email that my handmade consultant's tote is ready for shipping. I found Ann Tatum's site on the CTMH BBs a few weeks ago off of another consultant's post. I wish I could remember who made the original post... I would SO thank her for sharing this special find.

  Anyway, Ann specializes in handmade bags, totes and many other goodies.Her site Tatum Patch Designs has samples of some of the work she has created. You can email her or call and tell her what you are looking for and in what type of colors you want.. and 'POOF' she makes it for you.

  She never asked for payment before starting my tote. I got pictures this morning of the finished product  and I could not be happier. The tote fits our ODD shaped catalogs perfectly, so EVERYONE can see it. What more stylish way can you advertise, then this? I am including pictures of my piece of art and hope you love it as much as I do...

  If you would like one for yourself, make sure you visit her site, Tatum Patch Designs. You will not be disappointed. I know I can't wait to be sporting my little beauty. I will eagerly be awaiting for the USPS to deliver it...


 In the above photo you can see that she monogrammed with my initials and there was no extra charge.

 To the left is the interior. Can you say, 'Pockets Galore?' There are so many compartments to hold all of the necessary items such as the CTMH catalog, business cards, plenty of room for an agenda and calendar, not to mention room for personal items.

 If you decide to pay Ann a visit, please let her know you found her on my blog. You will not regret visiting her site.

  Thanks for sharing in my excitement. And as always....

Happy Crafting!!

~Rochelle

4 comments:

  1. Looks cute. I really like the brown with big blue polka dots material.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag is too cute! Thanks for sharing... I may have to check out her site and tell her that you sent me.

    I see you aren't to far from us! I'm in Cibolo, just up FM 78, by Randolph AFB. We have a large group of consultants in SA that try and meet once a month to teach each other projects and new techniques. If your interested, shoot me an email and I'll make sure you get on the email list!

    verna.cyr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rochelle.... Tote-ally CUTE! heehee!
    Just went to Ann's site and ordered the denim/polka-dot one... and I did tell her you sent me and had your tote pics on your blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tote is sooo cute! I need one!

    ReplyDelete