Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I'm Back!!!!

So, it has been a few weeks since my last post. I went on a fabulous, and much overdue cruise with my sisters!!!
We all met in New Orleans on a Saturday, Checked out Bourbon street during the 'Decadence Festival'. I will say that was an interesting experience. I should mention, we are spread ALL over this country. Me, San Antonio, Tx; then Arizona, Illinois and Washington state..

That Sunday, we boarded the Carnival Dream and headed out for our SEVEN day cruise. Hit up Isle Roatan, Honduras; Belize, where we did cave tubing and ziplining; then ported in Cozumel. We had the best time, eating, sunning, eating, watching shows, taking TONS of pictures, eating, shopping, sunning.. did I say eating?


I was positive I gained 20 pounds when I got home. Lucky me.. all that shopping and walking... I only gained .5 a pound. If I had know, I would have probable eaten more :-)

Anywho, I needed to rest after the vacation and just found it hard to get back into my groove. BUT, I am pretty sure I have found it again and ready to get this crafting train back on track.

I will be making a few posts over the next few days to share pics from the cruise, the mini album workshop, and card class that I held after getting back. I have two classes this weekend, not to mention working on the new line-up of classes and workshops for the rest of the year.

Until next time..

Happy Crafting!!!

~Rochelle


No comments:

Post a Comment