Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Today is the last DAY!!!!!

It's your last chance to order from the Spring/Summer 2014 CTMH Idea Book. Since Close To my Heart is moving to an annual catalog, not a single paper collection will be carrying over. You read that right!!!! Everything will be brand new TOMORROW.


The clock is ticking to get those must have papers for your card making and scrapbooking needs. If you wait for tomorrow, I will not be able to get my hands on those gorgeous papers for you.

If you do decide to shop, please join my 'July Gathering'.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow. The all new 2014-2015 Annual Inspiration goes live... 
And.... I will be part of an all new New Product Blog Hop. Artwork from many talented consultants will be featured. I will have a few pieces of my own that I will be sharing as well. If you are looking for creative inspiration, THIS will be the place to be. I will run Aug.1-7 and new entries will be added daily. You do not want to miss it.

As always, Until next time...

Happy Crafting!!

~Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment