Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

August 2nd Card Classes Sneak Peek!!!

With the next set of classes right around the corner, Aug. 2nd (1-4pm and 5-8pm) I thought is would be nice to share a little sneak peek of one of the cards we will be making.

I have always loved this version of the tri-fold card. Adding the pocket to it, only makes it better.

I used the new Close To my Heart 'Confetti Wishes' paper collection and just love how cheerful this birthday card looks.


The inside has a cute little pull out card to write your sentiment or to further embellish as you wish.


with the little flower on the pull out card, I used a masking technique to stamp the leaves without overstamping on to the flower.

I have quite a few other cards planned and will be sharing AFTER classes are finished. If you are local, I would love to have you join us.


Until next time,

Happy Crafting!!!

~Rochelle


 

No comments:

Post a Comment