Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

P.S. My craft room Buddy

Ok, I had to share a picture of one of my Fur Babies, Jelly Belly... She follows me around everywhere... And any time I attempt to be crafty or take care of CTMH business, this is what happens.....

She insists that my lap is her personal perch.... If I am in a position that does not gain her instant access to my lap, she will paw my backside until I move and then I have to proceed with her filling up my lap.. Keep in mind she is nearly 16lbs of fluffiness.... This does not always allow for a comfortable crafting experience...

Just thought I would share my crafting assistant... :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rochelle,
    You're fur baby reminds me of my Peanut. He's huge for a cat - to the point that everyone comments when they see him. I was surprised that he didn't find his way into my studio photos. It's nice to see that other people's pets are so "helpful" too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Even though it's not always "convenient," isn't it sweet that they just want to be with us?

    ReplyDelete