Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Excited!!!!

  SO, after a crazy busy holiday season.. I am finally getting back into a regular routine and have so MUCH to share with you. I have been busy putting together a fun and exciting new class/workshop schedule, preparing for a 12 hour crop and open house for the all NEW 2011 Close To My Heart Spring/ Summer Idea Book.. That's Right.. the New Idea Book is in my hot little hands and I already have new product on it's way. That means, I will be adding new artwork VERY soon to tease you.

  CTMH worked very hard putting together a new Idea book with all new papers, stamps, embellishments and so much more. As you may or may not know, CTMH will be launching the new catalog going from THREE catalogs a year to TWO a year.. That means, that when this catalog launches on February 1st, it will be LIVE for 6 months. With the new catalog, there will be EIGHT new paper patterns, which means EIGHT Workshops On The Go kits... Each with an exclusive stamp set, that ONLY comes with the WOTG.

  While Close To My Heart retired almost their entire line of pattern paper, the four kits from the current catalog (Magnifique, Olivia, Hooligans, and Mistletoe) are featured in the new catalog. They are the ONLY papers that were not retired. So, if you have a favorite.. You still have time to get them, while supplies last.. That is until January 31st.. When they will no longer be available for purchase.

  Don't forget that during the month of January, CTMH has put out the 'Inspirations' mini catalog. From January 1st- 31st, this mini will accompany the Fall/ Winter catalog and has SUPER specials. The mini gives you a sneak peak at what is to come in the new Spring/Summer catalog and all you have to do to unlock those deals is order the WINGS Workshop On The Go. When you do, you will be able to order ANY and ALL stamp sets featured in the mini at fabulous discounts. Better yet, there are no limits to how many stamp sets you can order.. AND is you order the WOTG + any other 4different items in the mini, you can get the Stamp of The Month for FREE.... SO, you can get the SOTM by spending as little as $50.80. How awesome is that? That sure beats the normal $100 necessary to get the SOTM for free...

  On to MORE announcements.... Very soon, I will posting new artwork for the New catalog Blog Hop.. That's right.. the blog hop is back... Check back often for more details on how to view my artwork and those of other wonderfully creative  Close To My Heart consultants... It will definitely inspire you to get your own creative juices flowing.

  For my local followers and crafters...... I am excited to announce a 12 hour Scrapbooking Crop... This is the FIRST cropping event that I am helping to put together. January 29th, join us for 12 hours of fun, crafting, eating, socializing, and growing your crafting circle of friends. I will be posting all the details later today and truly hope you feel inspired to join us. Spaces are limited and we are already half full.... PLEASE, check back later this afternoon for all the details...

  OK, I am going to close here and let this all soak in.... I look forward to posting all the wonderful upcoming events, sharing my art, and just plain posting on here....

Happy Crafting~
Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment