Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Under Construction

So, I have decided to take on the project of putting together this page and am still learning the 'ins and outs' of blog design. While I can attack MySpace with gusto, for some reason I am finding this a bit confusing. It is my greatest hope that I can put together a fun and creative blog, that you will come to love and visit over and over to see what goodies I have to share.


I am open to suggestions.. Until then.. I remain 'Under Construction'


~Rochelle

2 comments:

  1. Rochelle, I understand your pain!LOL I've been working on my first blog and feel like I've got no where for all the time I've put in it. We can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Rochelle! You'll catch on quickly -- it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Can't wait to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete