Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Crafty Cupcake

  So, I have been wanting to make one of these FOREVER!!!! A fellow consultant, Tresa Black, posted a video a while back showing her adorable cupcake and I had to make one of my own. I think it turned out pretty cute, If I may say so myself. While she used paper for her 'icing', chocolate' and 'whip cream', I decided to use all ribbon. She has a great tutorial for her cupcake if you would like to check it out on her blog.

  I hope you enjoy the following pictures. I will be teaching a class on this, the end of September, and hope to see you there.


Looks so yummy.. You could almost eat, But I would not suggest that... Oh wait, do I spy something.. INSIDE?

 Yep, that's right... You can give a beautiful cupcake and hide the present inside.. No need to worry about icing getting all over the place, dentist bills, or letting out that belt a notch or two... This is the BEST kind of cupcake.....well, maybe if you get a little bit of chocolate with it.... The kind without guilt and you can enjoy it all year long..... No Ants included... :-)


This one is going out to my mom... But, I have a few more in the works... Besides, I want to have one of these cuties on my desk, too....

Until my next post... Happy Crafting~

~Rochelle

 Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME cupcake!

    To thank you for your inspirational creations I left you a blog award on my blog! You can find it at http://gmbscrapper.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-award.html

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete