Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I am so excited and so Honored!!!!

 Imagine my surprise when I logged on this morning to find a comment, stating I have been awarded a blog award!!! My very FIRST!!!!! I honestly, never thought I would win one as there are so many other blogs out there that I feel outshine mine on so many levels....

  A good crafty friend, Gina Brandsetter, graciously chose to give this award and I am so grateful, as she has one of my most favorite blogs out there.. I do hope you take the opportunity to stop by her page. She ALWAYS has something wonderful going on and amazing crafty goodies to share.


As a recipient of the Liebster Blog award, it is my honor to choose '5' blogs with 200 or less followers that I love and deserve to this award as well. 

So, if you see your blog below, PLEASE choose FIVE of your FAVOURITE blogs with 200 or less followers and pass on this award.


Thank you ladies for all of your hard work and wonderful creations that you so graciously share with us all.

Until next Post...

Happy Crafting~

Rochelle

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: