Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cricut Artiste

Hello, Hi, How are you? So... I know I said, I was going to be posting everyday.. But, I kinda fell into my craft room and could not get out ;-) Or something like that.. Unfortunately, it was not to be crafty :-( As I posted earlier, we recently moved... Life has been so crazy, that I have hardly touched my craftroom except to unpack and put things away in NO REAL order.... So, I have kinda grounded myself to my room to try and get things in order.. I am determined to have it ready for crafty time this weekend.. I have so many new Close To My Heart crafty goodies to play with...

So, with that said.... My GOAL is to start playing the new Cricut Artiste Collection this weekend.... And to get you excited about the upcoming release, I am sharing the new handbook from this wonderful collection.
I hope this handbook, wets your whistle and gets your creative juices flowing..... Please, click the link below.



I am taking pre-orders now. Orders will be submitted August first, and all pre-orders will be able to choose a Monogram stamp of their choice. Please, contact me for details.



 Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see what you create, Rochelle! Hope you make great progress on your craft room. I've struggled with finding room for just the product we brought home from convention and the 2 bundles I choose to get! Must get busy and use SOMETHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to see your creations. I am also excited to get my own Artiste Bundle.

    ReplyDelete