Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Crafty Craziness....

Ok, so I have been pretty bust lately being crafty and getting ready for Convention in July... I am getting so antsy and can't wait for it to get here.. However, I am glad it is not yet, as I am still trying to get all of my swaps finished.. My goal is a total of 250 cards in a couple of different designs... Today I am sharing a one more that  I am working on. I hope you enjoy and share your inspirations....

This first card I made using a 4x12 sheet from CTMH's Mayberry lvl 2 paper pack. I think this set is becoming one of my favs...


The insert pulls out to write your note. Or you can add a sentiments to suite the occasion.


I welcome all comments or suggestions.
Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting!!
~Rochelle


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. This card is VERY Cute!!! I just joined CTMH and cannot wait to start creating! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete