Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

While it is kind of ironic to say, 'Happy' and 'Memorial' in the same phrase.. It is somewhat appropriate. We should celebrate all the freedoms that have been afforded us as a Nation, given to us by all those who came before us and gave the ULTIMATE sacrifice in order to defend US, Our Great Nation, and Freedom. Whith out those who who willingly put themselves in harms way, we would not be who we are.

So, while we celebrate this gift, it is important that we remember and honor those who have gone before. As a proud Army wife, I am forever GRATEFUL to those fallen service members, my husband and all those who will follow.

In honor of today, I created this card.. I hope you enjoy. You will recognize the patten as the first quilted card pattern that I tried. I changed up the colors to go for a vintage Americana theme....

GOD Bless America!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment