Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Maple Manor SVG Kit


So, as mentioned earlier this week, I am addicted to a die-cut machine.. I do NOT even have... YET (Hint, hint.. Huney :-)Well, in addition to this amazing machine (Silhouette Cameo), I have been hooked on a website that comes up with some of the most wonderful svg cut file 'suites'.

SVGCUTS.COM is getting ready to release a new holiday 'suite' that I an anxious to see and, of course, BUY!!! If my guess is right based on the 'sneak peak', then it is some sort of 3-D Church with a wreath on the steeple as the main focus piece. Of course, these suites have some many supporting pieces that are just as wonderful as the 'PRIZE' item (as I like to call them).

I hope you go check them out. They are wonderful site. I hope to be sharing more of my creations in the future... with my very own silhouette (again, Hint.. hint, Huney :-)

Here is a link to a project I hope to be making very soon. I hope you enjoy.. I know I am going to try it in the featured Halloween theme and a Christmas theme, as well...

Enjoy...



As Always..

Happy Cafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment