Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

I got some of the BEST news EVER

This post has nothing to do with crafting... But, about my oldest baby. He left April 1st for the Army. We spent our summer on vacation visiting him for his graduation from basic training, family and attending a convention at Disney World...

Anyway, I have not seen him since June and I just found out he has his plane tickets to come home for Christmas. Can you say 'the best present EVER'? We are hoping he gets hometown recruiting, so that he is home for an extended period. If not, then it will only be for a few days.. But, I will take whatever I can get.



I am one HAPPY Momma...

Only kicker is... He will not tell ANYONE when he is coming home, as he wants it to be a surprise.. Little stinker... I sure love him...

Ok, I guess that is all... I hope everyone is getting ready for all of the ghosts, princesses, pirates etc,. that will be stopping by tonight. I know my hubby is excited.. He LOVES Halloween..

Until later,

Happy Crafting!!
~Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment