Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Close To My Heart Holiday Guide and my latest craftroom organizing effort

    So, while I do not update my page as much as I would like, I am at least going to aim at posting once a month. I have a lot on my plate right now, finishing up school, kid's activities, trying to stay current with some card swap clubs I am in, etc.

    With that said, I am super excited to announce the new Holiday Guide from CTMH. It went live October 15th and will run until December 31st or while supplies last. To make it even better, you have the opportunity to earn some of the items for free.
 
     You can view the catalog mini on my website, or contact me to have one sent to you right away.

     Now, I am so proud of myself. I have been trying to figure out a nice way to store my non CTMH ink pads. I found a great video on youtube and just adapted it for my needs. You can find the video here. I already have plans on adapting this for storage of other crafting supplies. Please, excuse the mess on my craft table. I had just finished my project. I hope you like it.




     It was made out of nearly 4 sheets of foam board and my glue gun. I got the foam board from my local Dollar Tree store. So much cheaper than in any of the other local retailers. It is a bit more labor intensive than any of the other videos I researched, but definitely the best built and looks great. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I will do my best to answer the best that I can. I pretty much winged it, as it was my first attempt. 

   I hope you keep checking in, as I will attempt to post more often. Not to mention, I will be sharing more wonderful specials from CTMH in the near future.

Happy Crafting to you all

~Rochelle


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment