Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Friut of my Hands

So, I do not know about you.. But, I LOVE my sizzix BigShot. I love my collection of Spellbinders, and my tiny collection of Stampin Up Thinlets... I will say it did get frustrating for awhile having the metal dies moving on my card stock as it ran through the machine.

You can imagine my excitement when I learned of the new Sizzix magnetic thinlet platform came out. I waited patiently for it to be carried in a retail chain... So, incase you do not yours .. YET... I bought mine from the HobbyLobby website for $20 and free shipping.. You can't go wrong with that deal....

To make things even better... A friend of mine directed me to a wonderful page on FaceBook, Fruit of My Hands. She runs this on the side. In case you are asking yourself what is great about this page, well here ya go....
I have personally, nearly doubled my thinlet collection, because of her page...

She offers great deals on different dies and is just plain wonderful to do business with. Most of the dies are from 'Memory Box', but she has offers of other brands from time to time.

You really can not go wrong stopping by her page. So, please pay her a visit... I know you will be glad that you did.

Here is the link, again.. just in case you missed it...


Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment