Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bloglovin

Hello, My crafty friends. I don't know about you, but I LOVE visiting my favorite craft blogs often. I also love getting email updates, but it can really clog up my inbox... Well, I have stumbled across a new option called, Bloglovin. When a blog is registered, you can can updates daily of new posts all in ONE email... 
So, I have decided to join myself. I am hoping this helps drive traffic to my page. 
We will see how this works out. But,  I will tell you I do love getting my daily email with updates from my subscribed to blogs...

So, PLEASE click below if you would like to be updated every time I update my page. You will only get emails when I make a new post, or if any other blogs that you follow are participating. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment