Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Card Classes and more!!!

The card classes back in full swing. Friday's class was full of lovely ladies getting their crafty on. Below are the cards that we made. I like to give sneak peeks before class, but do not share all of the cards. I like to it to be a surprise.

The cards in this picture feature Close to My Heart's 'Balloon Ride', 'Jubilee', and 'Lollydoodle'. They will be retiring the end of July, as the new Inspiration Annual will be going live. If you are interested in any of these collections, you can view each here. They are while supplies last, so hurry before they are gone forever.


Doesn't this one just make you smile. I just love 'Balloon Ride', and the card does not even do it justice.

 The starburst technique works so well with this 'Ariana' collection. I see myself doing so much more with this technique in the future.

I have always loved easel cards and Lollydoodle really made this a super cute birthday card.

 If you are local to me (San Antonio, Tx and surrounding area) I would love to have you join one of my card classes. My next one will be July 18th and it is already almost full.. I will also be adding card kit, and scrapbooking workshops to the calendar in the very near future.

As Always, until next time...

Happy Crafting!!!

~Rochelle

** Don't forget there is only one more month to get those MUST haves before the 2014 Spring/Summer catalog retires. So hurry and get those goodies before they are all gone!!! At the same time... I have the new Annual Inspiration catalog in my hot little hands... and you are just going to LOVE what is coming... Contact me for details on how to get a copy of your very own. (Available Aug. 1st).
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment