Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

It's Graduation time .. AGAIN

So, I have three great kiddos. My oldest is currently serving in Afghanistan right now, and my middle guy will be graduation tomorrow. It is hard to believe how quickly time flies by. It seems like yesterday, that I was seeing him off to his first day of school. I guess, I should take comfort in knowing I have still have one baby left in high school. However, you will be seeing another grad post this time next year, as my daughter will be next.

On to the purpose of this post. I have had a full plate lately. Trying to plan for the BBQ that is to follow immediately after the ceremony, getting the kids ready for their trip to their Dad's for the summer, summer yard work, etc. Well, you get the picture. I did manage to make some of the decorations and thought I would share them with you. I had wanted to do so much more... but, life got in the way.

I have finally started playing with my Cameo that I got for Christmas. Have been loving every minute of it. Well, except for not yet figuring out some things I want to do. But, everything in time. :-)

I made two banners (only one is pictured below), Two box cards (again, only one is pictured below), and a few table decorations.

I hope you enjoy and, please, feel free to leave me some comments.









Again, please feel free to comment and let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you.

Until next time,

Happy Crafting~
Rochelle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment