Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

June 27th Class Sneak Peek!!!

Whelp, as usual I am a tad late posting my goings on on the blog.
I know, I know.. shame on me!!! But, I am here now to make amends.

I have been a busy girl prepping for a new card class that I will be giving next week.
I am so looking forward to meeting this group of crafty ladies and share some good crafty fun!!!  Anywho, I thought I would share a little sneak peak of what we will be doing in class.
This fun little card uses the star burst technique along with playing with water color pencils, a little glitter paper and a little bling finishes it off. I will list the supplies below, used to make this card.

If you are local to me (San Antonio, Tx) I would love to have you over. There is nothing better than crafting with friends.. new and old alike!!!

Supplies used in this card
As always.. 
Happy Crafting!!!!!! 
 

1 comment: