Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Cricut® Artfully Sent



How exciting is this?! I have been a bit quiet lately. Yes, it is THAT time of year again.. CONVENTION!!!!!!
However, I was not able to attend this year due to life events that conflicted with the date.
But, that does not mean I can not share sneak peeks and announcements.

THIS being one of them!! A BRAND NEW Cricut Cartridge designed for the CARD MAKER!!!

You know, I can't wait to get my hands on this!! But, It looks like we will not be seeing this until late August. Until then.. we can get our crafty on with wonderful CTMH product.

Remember, The Spring/Summer catalog retires July 31st with new catalog going LIVE August 1st.
So, be sure to contact me for your copy. Or you can visit my website and order a copy to have sent directly to your door.

Until the then.... Stay tuned for new details and sneaks of upcoming products, classes and workshops!

As Always..... HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment